- Italian Ministry for Education and Research Qualification to Assistant Professorship - Internal Medicine (09/07/2020 to 09/07/2029)
- Specializzazione in Medicina Interna - Università degli Studi di Padova (4/7/2016; 110/110 magna cum laude, ‘menzione d’eccellenza’), curriculum in Emergency Medicine
- School of Medicine – Università degli Studi di Padova (23/9/2010; 110/110, magna cum laude)
- Ordine dei Medici Chirurghi e degli Odontoiatri della Provincia di Venezia (No 6702; 30/05/2011)
- General Medical Council (registration no. 7555833; 14/10/2016)
- Consultant in Internal Medicine, Ospedale di Cittadella, Padua, Italy. (4/2020-9/2020)
- NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde Honorary Clinical Fellow in Cardiology (11/2016 – 8/2019),
- Resident in Internal Medicine, curriculum in Emergency Medicine (7/2011-7/2016), University of Padua, Italy.
- AHA Advanced Cardiac Life Support provider: March 2013, May 2016.
- Chief Resident in Internal Medicine (2013-2014)
- Visiting student, Columbia University college of Physicians and Surgeons, NY (3/2010-5/2010):
- Clinical Research Fellow - University of Glasgow (8/2016-current; Prof C. Delles, Prof. M. Petrie, Prof R. Touyz). PhD Thesis: “Novel perspectives on salt and interstitium: hypertension to heart failure”.
- Visiting Fellow – University of Missouri, Columbia, MO, USA (May 2019; Prof M. Davis): ex vivo analysis of lymphatic vascular function.
- Clinical Fellow – Università degli Studi di Padova (2011-2016; Prof G.P. Rossi): Clinical research on secondary hypertension.
Aggiornamento in linfologia